Why Use Nandrolone Phenylpropionate?
This anabolic steroid offers a host of performance benefits and therapeutic benefits. Aside from testosterone, the hormone known as Nandrolone is the anabolic steroid which is most-prescribed by doctors. However, the Decanoate formula is the most commonly prescribed form of Nandrolone (rather than Nandrolone Phenylproprionate).
In general, people who use Nandrolone tolerate it very well. This isn’t to say that there is no risk of side effects. It’s an anabolic steroid and they all come with the risk of side effects.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) Positive Characteristics
- A big advantage of NPP is that it will boost the retention of Nitrogen. Our tissue for muscle is made up of sixteen per cent Nitrogen. When retention goes down, we enter a state which is catabolic. The more we keep, the more anabolic our bodies are.
- It will also increase the synthesis of protein. Protein synthesis is the pace at which cells will build proteins. Proteins are muscle tissue building blocks.
- Also, Nandrolone will boost our counts of red blood cells. These cells deliver oxygen to our bloodstreams. When red blood cell production rises, our muscular endurance increases and we recover with more ease.
- Another positive aspect of NPP is that it will boost the synthesis of collagen and the content of bone minerals. If you want stronger cartilage and bones, as well as the capacity to recover from problems with bones and cartilage, then this anabolic steroid will likely be helpful. In particular, the enhanced collagen production and bone mineral production triggered by NPP will make good joint health easier to achieve.
- NPP is also used in order to treat an array of medical conditions. Patients with HIV and cancer may benefit from injecting it, as may patients with fatigue and muscle-wasting illnesses. As well, those who are anaemic may benefit. Other examples of conditions which may be treated with Nandrolone Phenylpropioniate include breast cancer, anaemia, pituitary dwarfism, serious burns, ulcers, mental development problems (in children) and osteoporosis.
- While it does offer benefits to a lot of different types of patients, in America, it’s typically prescribed to people who suffer from anaemia, AIDS or HIV. It’s quite successful in terms of improving patient outcomes.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) Side Effects
This steroid does cause side effects in some users. However, it’s definitely not one of the steroids which are known for its nasty side effects. If you want to avoid or manage side effects from NPP, you need to understand how the steroid works. In most males, it is possible to avoid all side effects of this anabolic steroid. Here are the most common side effects associated with NPP:
- Estrogenic: Since this steroid is estrogenic, it may trigger the development of male breast tissue, bloating and higher blood pressure. To avoid these side effects, men may wish to use Aromatase inhibitors.
- Androgenic: The risk of androgenic side effects is lower, but not non-existent. Examples of androgenic side effects include acne and hair loss (male pattern baldness). In women, virilization is a possibility. If women notice virilization problems, they should stop taking NPP immediately. For example, a woman may find that her clitoris grows larger, that her voice deepens and so on. It’s important to stop injection of this steroid immediately if these problems begin to manifest.
- Female Side Effects: When a woman stops using NPP right away, the chances of the virilization symptoms being reversed will be great. If she persists in using the steroid, despite symptoms of virilization, it’s possible that the symptoms won’t reverse.
- Cholesterol: This steroid may negatively impact good cholesterol levels.
- Testosterone Inhibition: This hormone will inhibit the production of natural testosterone. Men who use the steroid should do so while using exogenous testosterone.
NPP Dosages and Administration
For best results and to minimize the risk of side effects, fifty to one hundred milligrams (50-100mg) of NPP per day is recommended. This injectable steroid can be used daily or three times per week. Advanced level bodybuilders can use larger doses, such as 400-800mg per week.
Its suggested NPP should be used with a form of injectable testosterone as ‘deca dick’ can be apparent when testosterone is fully suppressed to hypogondal levels.
For women, 50-100mg per week should be adequate and limit the number of negative side effects experienced.